Yesterday Afternoon went to Changi visit Boss..! MT.
Boss: why u're here? =[
Me: I simply replied Kayaking. =D
Joyce: haha ha! =P
Boss: Wat the hell, so free! Che Tan kuo Find more coz take " Need ppl like u". Wat ya waiting for? Money drop frm sky? Go go go sign up~ =P
Me: ok ok I'm here for ya all. =D
Boss: Show me ur action and stopped crabbing. Ur assesor on the water, go and discuss with him abt ur assesment.
Me: Aghh??!! his here? I not there asked, coz he always tell me nvm just do and ask less.
Boss: Scold him la.. Asessor big ah? =[
Me: Cant like that de.. His my 3 and 4star sifu must respect!
Joyce: Muhahaha wah....... sia =P
Boss: Ya meh? Since when u learn? I dont believe u improved
Me: haha.. went tru lots. So have to learn and apply! Good for me also. =)
After i change to wet attire, my assesor went in to the office. MT asked him abt my L2 assesment
Assesor: Oh yah, ur assesment was not counted. Coz i only came for 2 days, so cant be asses. I tok u want to teach, so i let u do it. Becoz u need more pratice.
Ok.. if this is ur assesment, i would say tat u need to redo. Coz ur expedition leading ur gap was a bit away frm the participants.
ME: So u mean i need to redo rite? My assesor say Yesh... but u need to improve when u coaching need to tok lesser can le.. mostly u are all rite.
Then i said ok thx for ur comments, he said ok np. Anything u need me can see me.
I took a bandit went to the creek pratice and polished my own skills until 4pm. After i washed and put back the equipment, I went back to office. When i bath, I read the Sms frm my Assesor: " Forget to tell ya that u did improve all lot, very glad to see that just rem dont tok so much when coaching. Well done and keep it up."
I replied him: Thx i will do it better, U also a good coach in my mind that i want to learn frm u. Hope we can take coz w ya again. =) He also my idol and was my 3 n 4star coach! So fortunate tat my coaching commented by him. Really an experience trainer.
MT told me that, nvm this coming 2 star just take and he will look on to it. Its ok more pratice make prefect. I know that u are very kin, a few more coz u be all rite. I simply accepted it. And shh.... =P. Then he followed by add on. If u want to be a higher lvl coach, try to be pro active when on expedition help up the com member. Dont forget u still a coach, we have to work as a team. Although is not plan by u. (Team Work!!)
Abt 6pm, MT drive me back home. On the way he spoke to me that my skills is very solid then the rest of them, but coaching need to improve more a bit. He will be asses me personally this coming 2star coz, and get ready to face his questioning. My mind was thinking that "whoops!". Another way, I think if i can go tru his assesment, next coaching will be even more experience ba?
Before went back home, sms my kayaking kiakis abt 3star cancel and coaching coz is onz. Ops sry for distrub ur sleep. =)
Life is short, take things positively. It will lead us to next level. =)