Saturday, December 10, 2005
@11:31 PM
Stay The Same (Joey Mcintyre 1999)
---------------
@@ Don't u ever wish?
U were someone else.
U were meant to be
The way u are exactly
Dont u ever say
U dont like the way u are
When u learn to love ur self
U're better off by far
And I hope u will always stay the same
Cos there's noting abt u
That I would change (After Chorus and end)
I think that u could be
Wat ever u want to be
If u could realize
All ur dreams u have inside
Dont be afraid if u got something to say
Just open up ur hearts
And let it show u the way
@@ Repeat
Chorus
--------
Believe in urself
Reach down inside
The love u find will set u free
Believe in urself
And u will come alive
Have faith in wat u do
U make it true.
@@ Repeat and end
---------------------------------------
(Tis song has motivated me to face and overcome my depression, also get ready to face my new lifes)