Sunday, November 13, 2005
@1:45 AM
To my dear curious student!
Before u read, this song is dedicate for u
Leave me along, sing by sun yanzi!!
-------------------------------------------------
Yo! Hanping I guess is yvonne!! lol!
We so long nver meet le.. haha ! hows life. u ppl is some cute, make me n u together lol!!
Haiz... Apple!! i also want to know who is apple?
I had told my student is not u le, also told a few of them before "Apple is just an apple, one day one apple away frm doctor". Yet she not believed
Apple is my favorite food. Too love apple le but no time to buy.
The apple i refer to is the " cold storage one la ".
I think some of u all got love sick izzit? must go IMH to see doctor le.. must be too many thing to do then over stress!! Thx for ur goodness commitment! lol!!
Its that anything wrong that I love my favorite food apple? =)
This is my blog, i have the rite to type!! if u all not happy wat i typed, dont read lor =)
HELLO !! =( I can tolerate anything happen in my surrounding, but i cant tolerate ppl who accuse me! =(
Anyway if u like me to be ur darling say so!! But too bad we cant match!!, U are just my student, a promising student only!! U understand? (WT)? She was threatening me to admit, but how to admit which the thing nver happen before!? Rite?
Everone has the rite to love anything, but is better then we hate something!! because hate is ez to said, but we may suffer our own. =(
Wat to do? some time have to look thing on the brideside. =)
God bless sky guides!!
Amen!