Yesterday i was woke up 8 am, after i went for my breakfast and i took bus and train to go sembawang MRT station, i was wanted to board a Bus 856 to SAFYC and yet I was board bus 980 accidentally. The bus was not reach SAFYC and it brought be to outside Woodland Cause way. then i was bought the buse back to same location n change back to 856, it wasted my 1/2 n hour times. And I was almost late for lesson.
Lucky i reached the club abt 10am, din expected so many Amin work to do, signed so many forms walk here and there, was wasted abt 20mins time. ok we cut short. 1st thing to so is i use my trainer knowledge to set my own system, if we coach another club important is have to firm and plan ur things before u set the lesson.
I let the student sign they attendance, and the teacher was told me abt their back grp, 2 of them was failed by previous trainer and 1 of them is their leader is already clear his one star. The grps frm Ncc. Before, I started my lesson, i was do my ice breaker Self intro, orientation of the club was done by staff, after that i was also tell them abt the requirement which the student was feed back is good. Also parts of kayak paddle vest, carrying of kayak paddle vest, handling of kayak paddle vest. After that i brought them to got they are Kayak Equipment and kayak put at the side of the road which near the sea side.
1st day of 1star @ Sea ---------------------- . Amarking and Disamarking (Leg in and baks in method) . Capsize drills
Lunch.
. Dry paddling on land . Heavy Rain for abt 45mins
.Forward and Backward Paddling .Sweep on the move .Spot turn
. Forming Raft. .Washing kayak and paddle . End of the day --------------------------------------------------
At the morn I was asked the student to brought down 1 kayaks to the shore, and I was shared with them how to do a proper capsize drills. I was expected them after they friend capsize the rest of them help them to empty the water frm the kayak. It was took me abt 1 n 1/2 hours, one of student was capsize ejected frm the kayak in rushing way and another one was worse once capsize everything one side.
i was try to be patient and let them try one more time, finally both of them done in a satisfactory way.
After the capsize drill we went to lunch.
After Lunch, We did Dry paddling and found that a few of them was like a bit stiff and even another one of them was bring up the paddle instead of pulling. After the dry paddling heavy rain Arrived.
We was sitting at the shuttle and I was sharing with them how is the concept of the Rafted X Rescue. And i found that every body was cool i was bring them to the sec floor to rest until after the rain stop. And the rain was last abt 45mins.
Its abt 3.15pm, i was bring them down back to the shuttle and show them all the paddle sign that i would be use when outside the sea. After the paddle sign I brought the grp and carried the kayak to the shore and lanched off.
I was the one who lanched off 1st, and the grp was took quite a while to get use the kayak and forming raft. After the raft was form i was let the rest to setter down and then form another raft. On the way i was share with them all the moving stroke. One of the gal she cried because of the fish swim over her kayak very fast.
After that abt 5pm, the gal wandy was told me that she need to go back home early, so i was brought the class back to the shore and carried back to the washing point washed and place back the the kayak and equipment back to the rack and proper location.
I let the student bath and after my bath, i was followed the student took the bus back to Yishun Enterchange. I was having dinner with one of the student and watching the Track and field in coffeeshop TV, After a while the student left i was shopping at Yishun abt 9.30pm i went home.