Once I hear ur voices, got a type special feeling, let me non stop thinking and not there forget u.I remember got a person, is in my mind forever.
but just afraid only can missing u.If one day my love as my wish, I would try all my best to treat well, and w/o fair.Don matter how far is the journey, will let it be happen. I would secretly tell u my feeling into ur mind (to ur mind).
Chorus: _____
I love u, just love u. just like mice loves favorite rice. Dont matter how heavy is the storm, i would be accompany with u.
I miss u, just miss u. Dont matter how tough is it, if can let u be happy. wat ever i could be done, just wanna to loves u.
Repeat Begin and go chorus,follow by ending ________________________________
_____
Ending _____
I love u, just love u. just like mice loves favorite rice. Dont matter how heavy is the storm, i would be accompany with u.
I miss u, I miss u. Dont matter how tough is it, if can let u be happy. wat ever i could be done, just wanna to loves u.