This week monday, I was received the Zhihao call that i had been selected to go for the Lvel 2 coaching course. This Lvel 2 i had waited for abt coming 2 yrs. Is a very suprise and exciting for me. For Tues to Thurs, I was in Paddle inc (BK Reservoir), i was handling the club along. Weekday is like very quiet and peaceful also sian.
Fri to sun is my Lvel 2 coaching course, Hope we will learn something frm there. I believe it will. And next week Fri to tues also my kayaking time, its like Fri to sun morn i would conducting the kayaking camp for sec sch red cross.
For monday and tues which is 2 weeks later, i will be continue for the trainer for the round island Expedition, we should be avail to completing the Round Singapore Island back to changi w/o any problem.