Today is a very happening day. 1st: My RP 1 star student went to KLSSC to kayak they must be enjoining them self overthere.
2nd: Most of our coaches in changi, all went to Southern Island Xp since friday morn. I was cant go due to i having reservist, in Air Defence unit on mon to fri.
I was in CSSC since in the afternoon, after my lunch i went to club. It was no body in the club excepted the Sea Sports Director (If i not Wrong) : Christopher, and Care Taker: zai. The whole club like was a Ghost Town. Very Quiet then usual weekend x 10 :.(
I took my equipment and my Favorite Craft Dancer and carried them to the Changi Beach Front, The Beach was very quiet, except bum boat moving here and there. I was praticing all my 1, 2 and 3star stroke, Self Deep Water Entry on Dancer, as well as I was trying to catched the waves for my kayaking surfing frm traveled bum boat back wash. I also did my own abt (200m forward stroke with standing adging and reversing stroke). wat a lonely kayaker.
Muahahaha althogh I'm along, but the whole beach was my! I did the training frm wat i planed to given to them and I added on the forward stroke with adging and reverse stroke.
Ok lar.. at least i spanning my time well in the Changi Sea sport club today.